Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection consists of a booklet explaining how the business' air conditioning works and how it is installed and controlled.
- Business 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Businesses 5
- Correspondence 5
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Articles of incorporation 3
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Families 3
- Organizations 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Financial records 2
- Jewish Americans 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Scrapbooks 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Unified Air Conditioner Company 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less