Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection consists of a booklet explaining how the business' air conditioning works and how it is installed and controlled.
- Business 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Families 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Advertisements 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Diaries 1 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1