Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Abstract The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection contains handwritten notes on logging and the lumber business, a small amount of correspondence, manuscripts and biographical materials.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Abstract The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Dates: 1892-1961; Majority of material found in 1940s-1950s
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains contracts, statements, correspondence, and biographical material. Most of the records concern Paine's interest in the Bay View Land Co. from 1894 through 1921, and a lawsuit against the Security Bank by the Mercantile Bank of New York in 1896.
Dates: 1893-1940; Majority of material found in 1894-1921, 1929-1931
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
Abstract This collection contains family photographs, letters between family members, also a letter from William Spalding to the President, business documents, The Zenith City Star newspapers, biographical information, mainly from newspaper articles. It also includes newspaper clippings pertaining to William Spalding, a prayer cloth belonging to William, personal journals and address books and a series of maps of the Crow Wing County area including Fox and Eagle Lakes.
Abstract The collection contains business letters to and from the company, a bank note, and a bond.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Business 12
- Businesses 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Publications 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Letters 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- By-laws 3
- Organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- Certificates 2
- Court records 2
- Financial records 2
- Lawsuits 2 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Alworth family 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Fritzen, John, 1897-1985 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Paine, Frederic W., 1856 September 14-1940 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- Stone-Ordean-Wells Company 1 ∧ less