Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The scrapbooks are comprised of newspaper clippings.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains promotional material, newspaper advertisements, a news article, a financial report, storage receipts, a check and order, business letters, employment cards for Presidents and president’s death notices.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains four scrapbooks.
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings pertaining to Singer’s role in the Lake Superior transportation business from 1899-1903.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Correspondence 7
- Businesses 6
- Photographs 6
- Publications 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Families 5
- Minutes 5
- Organizations 5
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 5
- Letters 4
- Advertisements 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Homecroft community 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Northern Cold Storage and Warehouse Company 1 + ∧ less