Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection consists of family photographs, papers, and a scrapbook primarily documenting the life of Gayle Thoreson Carlson (d. 2000), and her husband Carl E. Carlson (d. 1992), as well as information on Proctor, Minnesota and the Cozy Café.
The bulk of this collection consists of programs. The collection also includes by-laws, invitations, and an essay on the history of the club.
The collection contains correspondence, scrapbooks and music scores.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Organizations 6
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 5
- Women’s organizations 5
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Families 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Voluntarism 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Bowling 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Junior Auxiliary. David Wisted Post No. 28 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Carlson, Gayle T. and Carl E., ?-2000, ?-1992 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Duluth Woman's Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1