Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
This collection consists of a fragment of items which merely name some of the principle people and changes within the Insurance Service Agency over fifty years and a chronological sketch of the company’s history.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Business 3
- By-laws 3
- Minutes 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Hardware stores 2
- Letters 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Certificates 1 + ∧ less
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Alworth family 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Insurance Service Agency 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less