Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the files kept by the Chair of the Community Services Survey Committee beginning with the organizational meeting, May 28, 1969, of the Human Resources Planning Coalition.
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Public welfare 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1 ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Human Resources Planning Coalition of Greater Duluth, Inc. 1