Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Minutes 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Agendas 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1 ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1