Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Minutes 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Publications 2
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Financial statements 1
- Membership Lists 1
- Newsletters 1
- Organizations 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1