Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Maps 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- By-laws 1
- Constitutions 1
- Court records 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1