Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Buses 1
- Businesses 1
- Constitutions 1
- Contracts 1
- Hardware stores 1
- Maps 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1