Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Publications 4
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Financial statements 2
- Letters 2
- Maps 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Reports 2
- Academic papers 1 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- St. Louis County Heritage and Arts Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less