Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
- Newspaper clippings 4
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Minutes 3
- Photographs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Architectural drawings 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Academic papers 1
- Account books 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less