Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Reports 2
- Spanish-American War, 1898 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Financial statements 1
- Newsletters 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Programs 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1