Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- By-laws 3
- Financial records 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1 ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1