Showing Collections: 61 - 76 of 76
Personal letters, invoices, and banknotes addressed to Penelope Turle of 2216 East Superior Street, Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection includes photographs, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains business letters to and from the company, a bank note, and a bond.
The collection contains Telford’s correspondence concerning his work as the local chairman of the Military Training Camps Association and as Acting Assistant Recruiting Agent for the Officer’s Training Camps.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains correspondence, congressional reports and acts affecting the Duluth area, City of Duluth resolutions, project reports, bids, employee information, newspaper clippings, transcripts on harbor activities, and a scrapbook.
The collection contains correspondence and transcripts of correspondence pertaining to land claims and disputed land claims.
The collection consists of the records of the United States Weather Bureau, Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Correspondence 75
- Duluth (Minn.) 52
- Newspaper clippings 36
- Minutes 32
- Photographs 27
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 22
- Publications 22
- Organizations 17
- Scrapbooks 15
- By-laws 13
- Financial records 13
- Membership Lists 13
- Business 12
- Reports 12
- Businesses 10
- Letters 10
- Articles of incorporation 9
- Clubs 8
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 8
- Annual reports 7 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 2
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Minnesota 2
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 2
- United States Steel Company 2
- United States Steel Corporation 2
- Aftenro Society 1
- Alworth family 1
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- American Legion. Junior Auxiliary. David Wisted Post No. 28 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Architectural Advisory Committee 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Cass Lake Indian Reservation (Minn.) 1
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 1
- Coventry, William D., 1906-1988 1 ∧ less