Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection consists of eight items concerning the Aerial Bridge and Thomas McGilvray.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Business 3
- Businesses 3
- Families 3
- Photographs 3
- Diaries 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Duluth Ship Canal 2
- Financial records 2
- Maps 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Academic papers 1
- Advertisements 1
- Aerial bridge 1
- Aerial lift bridge 1 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McGilvray, Thomas F., 1860 July 08-1957 November 25 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Woman’s Christian Temperance Union 1 ∧ less