Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
Abstract This collection contains family photographs, letters between family members, also a letter from William Spalding to the President, business documents, The Zenith City Star newspapers, biographical information, mainly from newspaper articles. It also includes newspaper clippings pertaining to William Spalding, a prayer cloth belonging to William, personal journals and address books and a series of maps of the Crow Wing County area including Fox and Eagle Lakes.
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Minutes 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Businesses 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Court records 1
- Diaries 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Families 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1 ∧ less