Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Veterans 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial statements 1
- Grain trade 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1