Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Business 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1