Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth Water and Light Board records
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Seaway Port Authority of Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Reports 8
- Organizations 6
- Publications 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Annual reports 4
- Newsletters 4
- Photographs 4
- By-laws 3
- Financial records 3
- Social service 3
- Audiocassettes 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Financial statements 2 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less