Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1