Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Annual reports 3
- Publications 3
- Reports 3
- Organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Animals 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1
- Buses 1 ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1