Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
Abstract The collection consists of two diaries belonging to William H., correspondence files of John H. Sr. dating from World War I and II concerning the war effort and war related experiences.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, scrapbooks and music scores.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
Abstract This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
Abstract The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
Abstract The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 6
- Minutes 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Sports 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Animals 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Athletic clubs 1
- Athletics 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Junior Auxiliary. David Wisted Post No. 28 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Hearding, John H., Jr., 1899-1984 1
- Hearding, John H., Sr., 1865-1958 1
- Hearding, William H., 1826-1893 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Nute, Grace Lee, 1895-1990 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less