Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 439
The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
The collection contains a night school certificate, his father Perley S. Knowlton's death certificate, papers regarding settlement of his father’s financial business, Notary Public appointment certificate, letter of appreciation, and an article on the Duluth Superior Harbor.
The collection consists of photocopies of the organization's minutes.
The interview was conducted by social worker Elizabeth T. Blue April 24, 1993. There is no transcript of the interview.
While surveying the collections of the NEMHC for the Minnesota Radicalism project, these items were identified as potentially useful for labor development research. Additional materials will be added to this collection as they are donated and appropriate.
The interviews in this project document the history of Duluth, Minnesota area businesses and labor unions. Barbara Sommer conducted the interviews in 1980-1981.
The collection consists of agency office files arranged in alphabetical sequence.
The collection consists of a single videocassette. The video contains a documentary on Lake Superior Paper Industries entitled In Harmony.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of four minutes books (1961 - 1980), a two page history of the club and two photographs of the members dated April 30, 1954.
The collection contains council records of resolutions, committee reports, correspondence, ordinances, assessments for taxes, minutes, proposals, financial statements.
The collection contains one photographic copy of a license to trade with Indians at Fond du Lac, Minnesota, granted to John Baptiste Lamarie by the sub-agency of La Pointe, Wisconsin.
The collection consists of one letter from Joseph Landoi at Fond du Lac to Landoi's father concerning Francis Roussain and his wife.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection is made up of eight photographs by Chester Lewis showing buildings of Duluth or the surrounding area.
The collection contains correspondence between Sinclair Lewis and his sales agent Kenneth S. Cant concerning Lewis’s rental and purchase of the Webber home at 2601 East 2nd Street, Duluth; six letters written by Sinclair Lewis in Europe, New York City and Washington D.C. to Claude (Washburn), concerning personal and literary matters; and nine letters from Lewis to Marjorie Wilkins dated February to August, 1948.
The collection contains one scrapbook (1935-1941), one photo album (1944-1947), 8 loose photographs, (1921?-1970?) and one illustration and one typed poem pasted on to Life Magazine covers (1952).
The collection contains circulars and programs, 1900-1940; photographs, 1966; a tour speech from 1966; and an agreement between A.M. Miller and the Lyceum for a theatre box in exchange for land.
The collection consists of five case books by William H. Magie, M.D. They date from 1903 to 1908. Each book contains approximately 50 cases.
The map collection contains maps of the United States and Canada, the Midwest Area, Great Lakes, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and more detailed maps of the counties, towns, mines, etc.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection consists of six undated photographs, collected by Marvin Meierhoff. The photographs depict the Kelley-How-Thomson Company Building; Marshall-Wells Company Building; and Blake & Waite Company Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
Collection consists of price lists for the work of professional painters for 1910, 1911, 1917. Title of each three page list is Minimum Prices for Painting, Tinting, Finishing, etc.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection largely consists of correspondence, legal documents, and news clippings dealing with civil rights issues.
The collection consists of one record of the McDougall-Duluth Shipbuilding Company.
The collection consists of eight items concerning the Aerial Bridge and Thomas McGilvray.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The collection consists of postcards images and menus from restaurants in Duluth and the Arrowhead region of Northeastern Minnesota.