Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 157
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection consists of letters, certificates, awards, religious and social materials, family papers, and memorials.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, 1887; membership list, 1892, of Duluth Commandery No. 18 Knights Templar, organized in 1885; and official program from the Seventieth Annual Conclave of the Grand Commandery Knights Templar of Minnesota held in Duluth in 1935.
While surveying the collections of the NEMHC for the Minnesota Radicalism project, these items were identified as potentially useful for labor development research. Additional materials will be added to this collection as they are donated and appropriate.
The interviews in this project document the history of Duluth, Minnesota area businesses and labor unions. Barbara Sommer conducted the interviews in 1980-1981.
The collection consists of agency office files arranged in alphabetical sequence.
The collection consists of a single videocassette. The video contains a documentary on Lake Superior Paper Industries entitled In Harmony.
The collection contains one photographic copy of a license to trade with Indians at Fond du Lac, Minnesota, granted to John Baptiste Lamarie by the sub-agency of La Pointe, Wisconsin.
The collection consists of one letter from Joseph Landoi at Fond du Lac to Landoi's father concerning Francis Roussain and his wife.
The collection is made up of eight photographs by Chester Lewis showing buildings of Duluth or the surrounding area.
The collection consists of six undated photographs, collected by Marvin Meierhoff. The photographs depict the Kelley-How-Thomson Company Building; Marshall-Wells Company Building; and Blake & Waite Company Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
Collection consists of price lists for the work of professional painters for 1910, 1911, 1917. Title of each three page list is Minimum Prices for Painting, Tinting, Finishing, etc.
The collection largely consists of correspondence, legal documents, and news clippings dealing with civil rights issues.
The collection consists of one record of the McDougall-Duluth Shipbuilding Company.
The collection consists of eight items concerning the Aerial Bridge and Thomas McGilvray.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection contains Duluth election data of all candidates of all parties down to the ward level from the years 1896, 1912, 1920, and 1924 compiled from returns published in newspapers and other political and labor history sources. The collection also holds Minnesota governor election results from Duluth for 1896-1934.
The collection consists of one 16mm film, which includes two separate productions: Wool O’ the West and The Minnesota Woolen Company Story.
The collection contains a letter of introduction for Monford and a letter describing Monford’s duties as a General Agent for the Northern Pacific Railroad Company in Duluth.
The collection consists of one cassette tape of an interview of Saime Monson by Professor Richard H. Hudelson, Ph.D., UMD professor of philosopy.
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
The collection consists of two items: a land patent granting land to George E Nettleton, dated 1861; and a letter from William Nettleton dated December 5th, 1892 declining an invitation to attend a meeting of the Old Settlers of the Head of Lake Superior.
Contains interviews with ten participants, documenting the history of commercial fishing on Lake Superior's North Shore. The interviewees are individuals who themselves, or whose families, engaged in commercial fishing in this region. The interviewer is Barbara Sommer.
The collection contains correspondence between member historical societies, meeting programs, 6 photographs taken in meetings, resolutions, and newspaper clippings.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of photographs collected by Wayne Olsen. The photos are from about 1922 and include scenes of East 4th Street from about 27th Ave. East to 34th Ave. East, including views from Hawthorne Road., Comstock Ave., Snivley Road from Morley Parkway in Duluth, Minnesota.