Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains: Articles of Incorporation, minutes of board meetings (1980-1985), names of directors (1956-1973), annual meetings, Reports on Examination (1959-1977), audits, National Blood Policy (1974), financial report (1991), publicity.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial records 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Arts 1
- Blood donors 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Families 1
- Financial statements 1
- Medicine--Societies, etc 1
- Music 1
- Musicians 1 ∧ less
- Blood Donors, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1