Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
- Minutes 3
- Newsletters 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Education 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- Organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Students 2
- Women 2
- African Americans 1
- Agendas 1 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1