Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, reference materials, contracts, maps, blueprints and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs and news clippings.
- Bridges 2
- Contracts 2
- Maps 2
- Minutes 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Baseball 1
- Buses 1
- Certificates 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Interstate Bridge Commission of Minnesota and Wisconsin 1
- Minnesota 1
- Mitchell, Robert C. family, 1832 September 16-1907 July 26 1