Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Photographs 4
- Businesses 3
- Families 3
- Minutes 3
- Organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Jewish Americans 2
- Steel industry and trade 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Advertisements 1
- African Americans 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Authors 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less