Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
The collection contains: biographical information, certificates, awards, miscellaneous, 1906-39; photographs 1904, ca. 1912; scrapbook 1911-23, news clippings—Finnish Relief Fund, 1939-40; publications about Duluth and Minnesota, 1912-22; articles by Van Cleef in magazines and newspapers, 1914-69; articles about and of interest to Van Cleef, 1919-70; research interests, 1920-1961; information on Finnish Rya rugs, 1923-25
- Duluth (Minn.) 11
- Photographs 10
- Minutes 8
- Correspondence 7
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Annual reports 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Financial records 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newsletters 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Organizations 3
- World War II 3
- Account books 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Mitchell, Robert C. family, 1832 September 16-1907 July 26 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Pardee, John Stone, 1863 December 8-1930 April 10 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Van Cleef, Eugene, 1887 January 17-1973 November 7 1 ∧ less