Showing Collections: 91 - 97 of 97
Abstract The collection consists of a scrapbook and a 1909 certificate from the Governor of Minnesota appointing Weaver to the rank of First Lieutenant in the Minnesota National Guard.
Dates: 1918 October 13-1919 May 10
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
Abstract The collection contains newspaper clippings concerning police department appointments, the liquor issue, burglaries, traffic accidents, the hospital unit, fire prevention and the death of Leonidas Merritt.
Abstract The collection contains news clippings concerning Wieland's work in history and his life, 1932–1972; business and personal letters, 1939-1946; typed copies of papers written by Wieland, 1935–1942; and a published pamphlet by Wieland, Americanism and World Peace,1925.
Abstract The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
Abstract The collection consists of two scrapbooks solely containing news clippings covering anti-sabotage programs, commodity rationing, test blackouts, division of city into district, air raid precautions, and other subjects concering home front activities in Duluth, Minnesota during World War II.
Abstract The collection contains four scrapbook volumes of newspaper clippings of company advertisements, bread industry advertisements, and related newspaper stories on Zinsmaster and its competitors (1919-1934). There are also black and white 8x10 photographs of the silver trophy and four wrapped loaves of Zinsmaster's bread (March 22, 1925), Duluth Zinsmaster Co. open house at the plant, one colored architect’s rendering of Zinsmaster plant (11X14), one original architectural ink drawing of the...
Dates: 1919-1977; Majority of material found in 1919-1934
- Duluth (Minn.) 70
- Scrapbooks 47
- Photographs 44
- Correspondence 36
- Minutes 31
- Publications 29
- Organizations 27
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 24
- Letters 17
- Business 14
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 14
- Families 14
- Financial records 13
- Membership Lists 13
- Programs 12
- By-laws 11
- Clubs 11
- Reports 11
- Businesses 10 ∧ less
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 3
- Minnesota 3
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 3
- Democratic party (Minn.) 2
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party 2
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth State Teachers College 2
- IWW 2
- Industrial Workers of the World 2
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 2
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Duluth District 2
- Wobblies 2
- Aftenro Society 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Byers, Benton B., 1880-1972 1 ∧ less