Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains minutes (1971-2001), correspondence, activity information, and two photograph albums chronicling chapter activities and events.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection consists of four minutes books (1961 - 1980), a two page history of the club and two photographs of the members dated April 30, 1954.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Organizations 7
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 5
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Annual reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Financial records 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Constitutions 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial statements 2
- Garden Clubs 2
- Gardens 2
- Lakeside - Lester Park (Duluth, Minn.) 2 ∧ less
- AARP (Organization) 1
- AARP. University View 926 Chapter (Organization) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside-Lester Park Golden Age Club 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Park Point Garden Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less