Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection consists of business advertising cards of firms which either conducted business, or were located, in the Duluth, Minnesota area.
The collection contains 13 videotapes holding 29 interviews, and 8 topic videotapes. Most interviews are indexed.
The collection contains one financial ledger.
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
The collection contains photographs and glass plate negatives of Duluth, Minnesota taken by photographer Paul Gaylord.
The interviews in this project document the history of Duluth area businesses and labor unions. Narrators comment, where appropriate, on the founding and growth of carious businesses or labor organizations, the formation of corporate policies, labor – management relations, urban renewal, union philosophy and strategy, government regulation, binding arbitrations, and the relationship of business and labor political and civic affairs.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection consists of one 16mm film, which includes two separate productions: Wool O’ the West and The Minnesota Woolen Company Story.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 11
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 6
- Business 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 4
- Minutes 4
- Schools 4
- Iron mines and mining 3
- Ledgers 3
- Account books 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Buildings 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- By-laws 2
- Church buildings 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 2
- Houses 2 ∧ less
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Andresen, John, 1924 July 9- 1
- Atkins, Samuel F., 1907 July 20-1982 September 25 1
- Banning, Margaret Culkin, 1891-1982 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Beukema, Christian F., 1918?-1999 May 14 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Gaylord, Paul B., 1848-1903 July 20 1
- History of Business Development in Duluth Oral History Project (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Hunner, John C., 1906 July 6-1995 August 31 1
- Josephs, Arthur C., 1906 December 20-2007 March 10 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Kyyhkynen, Alex, 1888-1984 1
- Laskin, Sylvester, 1914 June 18-1984 August 24 1
- Lewis, Fred C, 1919 October 09-2013 April 10 1 ∧ less