Showing Collections: 151 - 157 of 157
The collection consists of one document, the Charter, of the Duluth Barracks No. 2788, signed by National Headquarter's National Commander and National Adjutant on recommendation of the National Board of Administration February 5, 1962. The Charter contains a typed list of 59 members' names and two additional names added by hand.
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
The collection consists of 127 slides on the history and development of West Duluth, including reproduced historic images and views from the 1980s likely photographed by Robert VanKleek. These slides may have been used to illustrate public presentations by VanKleek on the history of West Duluth.
The collection contains a log book of vessels passing through the Duluth ship canal.
The collection contains news clippings concerning Wieland's work in history and his life, 1932–1972; business and personal letters, 1939-1946; typed copies of papers written by Wieland, 1935–1942; and a published pamphlet by Wieland, Americanism and World Peace,1925.
The collection consists of two interviews that cover topics and recollections spanning 1919-1960s. The narrators are Sally E. Solomon (approximately 75 minutes) and Pearl Barker (85 minutes).
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 142
- Duluth (Minn.) 94
- Photographs 51
- Newspaper clippings 28
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 27
- Correspondence 26
- Letters 21
- Minutes 21
- Business 19
- Publications 19
- Scrapbooks 18
- Financial records 17
- Buildings 16
- Oral history 16
- Neighborhoods 15
- Oral history interviews 14
- Businesses 13
- By-laws 13
- Families 13
- Organizations 13 + ∧ less
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 6
- IWW 4
- United States. General Land Office 4
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 4
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 3
- Clayton, Elias, 1897-1920 3
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 3
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Industrial Workers of the World 3
- Jackson, Elmer, 1897-1920 3
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- McGhie, Isaac, 1900-1920 3
- Nopeming Sanatorium 3
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company 3
- Northern Pacific Railway Company 3
- Sommer, Barbara 3
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 3
- United States Steel Company 3
- United States Steel Corporation 3 + ∧ less