Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Children 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Publications 2
- Women 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Athletic clubs 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Observation Community Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less