Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Annual reports 3
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1