Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- By-laws 3
- Correspondence 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Veterans 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Financial statements 1
- Ledgers 1 + ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1