Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Minutes 10
- Newspaper clippings 8
- By-laws 6
- Photographs 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Publications 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Organizations 4
- Constitutions 3
- Financial statements 3
- Ledgers 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Veterans 3
- Account books 2
- Annual reports 2 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- St. Louis County Heritage and Arts Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less