Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1