Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Abstract The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
Abstract The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Abstract The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 8
- Photographs 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Publications 5
- Annual reports 4
- By-laws 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Financial statements 3
- Organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Businesses 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 2 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Peace Church, United Church of Christ (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less