Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Academic papers 1
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Darling Observatory 1
- Diaries 1
- Drawings 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1