Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Abstract The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
Dates: 1929-1979; Majority of material found in 1929-1962
Abstract The collection contains one financial ledger.
Abstract The collection consists of financial ledgers.
Dates: 1915-1949; Majority of material found in 1911-1912, 1915-1949
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 4
- Business 3
- Businesses 3
- Account books 2
- Certificates 2
- Contracts 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buildings 1
- By-laws 1
- Cooperatives 1 ∧ less
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less