Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Abstract The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Annual reports 3
- Clubs 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- By-laws 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Reports 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1