Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
The collection contains one financial ledger.
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Minutes 7
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Business 4
- Businesses 4
- Correspondence 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Account books 2
- Architectural drawings 2
- Certificates 2
- Contracts 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- St. Louis County (Minn.) 2
- Agriculture 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 + ∧ less
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Work Farm 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less