Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
Abstract The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Grain trade 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor, Organized 1
- Lawsuits 1
- Norwegian Americans 1 ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1