Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
Abstract The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
Abstract The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Annual reports 3
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Ledgers 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Architectural drawings 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1