Showing Collections: 31 - 37 of 37
Abstract The collection contains six financial ledgers.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
Abstract The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
Abstract The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
Abstract The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Abstract The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
- Duluth (Minn.) 27
- Minutes 24
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 16
- Photographs 14
- Correspondence 13
- Newspaper clippings 13
- Publications 12
- By-laws 10
- Ledgers 10
- Membership Lists 10
- Businesses 9
- Reports 9
- Scrapbooks 9
- Organizations 8
- Annual reports 7
- Financial statements 7
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Business 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 6 ∧ less
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Fire Department 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth Union Depot and Transfer Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1 ∧ less