Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains two photographs of the school and one of five students; calendars with descriptions, photographs, cost, and classes offered; invitations to parents; two report cards; financing contract; and account of presentation of Julia Ward Howe.
The collection contains a volume listing a monthly report for students, 1881 – 1883; scores on the State High School Board Examination, 1881 – 1884; and volume two, which lists scores for the University Certificates received by pupils of the Duluth High School prior to Sept. 1889, and for 1890 – 1893.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The collection consists of one volume that functions as a scrapbook chronicling the 1920-1921 school year and includes autographs, messages from classmates and teachers, photographs, programs, tickets, invitations, clippings, calling cards and school produced memorabilia including cards printed with "ideals" "school spirit" and "mottos."
The collection consists of 1956 articles of incorporation for Duluth Community Chest; a 90 minute interview on cassette tape with 89-year old Glen Merritt on October 26, 1983, about Merritt’s recollections of YMCA’s Camp Miller; and black and white photographs collected by Eldot that may have illustrated his articles in Outlook and Cosmopolitan sections of the newspaper when he was editor.
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The scrapbook contains membership lists from 1927-1942, some correspondence, and social activities mentioned in the form of printed invitations and receipts of services rendered to the society.
- Students 8
- Educators 7
- Teachers 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Education 6
- Photographs 6
- Schools 6
- High schools 5
- Neighborhoods 4
- Student activities 4
- Women 4
- Elementary schools 3
- Families 3
- Teaching 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Childhood and youth 2
- Children 2
- Elementary school students 2
- Government records 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 3
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 2
- Beck, George A., 1896-1991 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) High School 1
- Duluth High School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Dunn, Agnes 1
- Eldot , Walter, 1920-1999 June 30 1
- Eldot, Goldy, ?-1992 March 23 1
- Jansen, Robert J., 1949- 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Tau Kappa Society 1
- The College of St. Scholastica 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1 + ∧ less