Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, 1887; membership list, 1892, of Duluth Commandery No. 18 Knights Templar, organized in 1885; and official program from the Seventieth Annual Conclave of the Grand Commandery Knights Templar of Minnesota held in Duluth in 1935.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Organizations 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Freemasons 1
- Men 1
- Minutes 1
- Music 1 + ∧ less
- Knights Templar (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1